Finding the right agent
You want to find the right home, in the right location, at the right price - and you want to do it quickly, with minimum hassle. The best way to do that is to work with a professional realtor who understands your wants and needs, your time frame and your financial boundaries.
Why work with an agent?
- You'll save time. An agent can pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that don't.
- You benefit from an experienced negotiator. Your agent will manage your offers and counter-offers, ensuring that you get the best possible price for your home.
- You'll get the right information. Your agent knows the neighbourhood and can give you accurate information on local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
- You can always count on great advice. Because your agent is familiar with the entire home purchasing process, he or she can advise you of your legal and financial options, and recommend appraisal, home inspection and contracting services.
Choose an agent who understands your needs
Here are a few questions to ask to help you determine if an agent is right for you:
- Will you be representing my interests?
- Do you have access to MLS information?
- Will you provide market evidence to support the price?
- Will you look after closing and possession details?
- Can you be contacted at any time?
If you are a home buyer, I can help you! Fill out this simple form and I'll be in touch with you to let you know how I can assist you.
The Trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® And The Associated Logos Are Owned By The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) And Identify The Quality Of Services Provided By Real Estate Professionals Who Are Members Of CREA. Used Under Licence.
The Trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, And The REALTOR® Logo Are Controlled By The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) And Identify Real Estate Professionals Who Are Members Of CREA. Used Under Licence.